MS Office Liscence

sdf 22:23 20 Sep 04

Can anyone tell me if the MS Office Pro 2003 OEM Liscence will cover me to install on my desktop and laptop? I asked microsoft a week ago - got an atuomated acknowledgent but thus far no answer

VoG II 22:34 20 Sep 04

Yes - the presumption is that you will not be running them simultaneously. I have successfully installed Office 2003 on this monster plus daughter's laptop with no problems re activation and so on.

And we sometimes both use Office at the same time but we are very naughty and you should not do that :o)

Eargasm 22:44 20 Sep 04

I am shocked! i thought you were squeeky clean:-)

sdf 22:46 20 Sep 04

Thank you - I thought that was the case but just wanted to hear someone else say it to :-)

Djohn 01:01 21 Sep 04

You were restricted to installing on 1 desktop and 1 Laptop if they both belonged to you, I'm fairly certain that with 2003 you can install on 3 machines either desktops, Laptops or a mix of the 2 they don't even have to belong to you but I think they are supposed to be within the same family.

Can't find it on the Microsoft site at the moment but I'm sure someone will guide us to it under the licence requirements of Office products.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…