MS Office 2010 Starter

sunnystaines 15:44 PM 25 Nov 11

Did not know such a free MS office program existed till I saw on the PCA home page, was about to get office 2010 home edition, now saved some money by using this free version seems to have all the needs for a home user. [remember to run updates after install]

thank you pca for the useful article and download link. I am sure many other pca readers will find it handy too.

sunnystaines 16:00 PM 25 Nov 11

please delete duplicate post, been getting a lot of problems with pca freezing up on my computer

Woolwell 18:35 PM 25 Nov 11

It's supposed to be OEM only MS Starter 2010

Woolwell 18:36 PM 25 Nov 11

PS it carries ads.

sunnystaines 18:56 PM 25 Nov 11

woolwell

installed ok on a w7 netbook, minor ms ads bottom right cornor of screen. word,excel,seem like the real thing excel as the addup button and you can still set formulas in the cells and many pages in a work sheet I have copied several files over and all work ok nothing i need seems to be missing, not done anything in word yet but looked ok to when i had a browse around it. saved me forking out for a new home edition. now thinking of replacing office 2002 with it too on the other computer as we only use word & excel.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…