MS Office 2010 Outlook permissions.

Pendari 04 Sep 11

I have recently purchased 2010 Pro plus. All seems fine except I cannot click a hyperlink and be connected because a box announces that for safty this is denied and contact administrator. I have followed all the help and unchecked the box. I am logged in as administrator (only 1 login) and as far as I can tell in properties I am running outlook as administrator. A syn software for a Samsung 'phone now tells me it cannot sink because of restrictions and to take off account control in Controll panel?

Any ideas? OS = Windows 7 Home

Many thanks.

Woolwell 04 Sep 11

What is your default browser? You may well have a registry error see Outlook hyperlink problem

Pendari 04 Sep 11

I think you may have solved it. I had installed Live Mail as a put me on before I purchased Outlook. Just set to a custom profile, not selecting Live Mail and so far so good. How do I delete Live Mail. It does not appear in the list of programs to delete?

Woolwell 04 Sep 11

How to uninstall Live Mail MS Support

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message