MS Office 2010 Outlook permissions.

Pendari 18:04 PM 04 Sep 11

I have recently purchased 2010 Pro plus. All seems fine except I cannot click a hyperlink and be connected because a box announces that for safty this is denied and contact administrator. I have followed all the help and unchecked the box. I am logged in as administrator (only 1 login) and as far as I can tell in properties I am running outlook as administrator. A syn software for a Samsung 'phone now tells me it cannot sink because of restrictions and to take off account control in Controll panel?

Any ideas? OS = Windows 7 Home

Many thanks.

Woolwell 18:16 PM 04 Sep 11

What is your default browser? You may well have a registry error see Outlook hyperlink problem

Pendari 19:35 PM 04 Sep 11

I think you may have solved it. I had installed Live Mail as a put me on before I purchased Outlook. Just set to a custom profile, not selecting Live Mail and so far so good. How do I delete Live Mail. It does not appear in the list of programs to delete?

Woolwell 20:12 PM 04 Sep 11

How to uninstall Live Mail MS Support

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…