MS Office 2003 Professional (Upgrade Version)

Chelonian 15 Jul 11

Do I have to install a qualifying MS Office product, say, MS Word 2002 onto a PC to “qualify” it to install an Upgrade Version of MS Office 2003 Professional? I have the Product Key for the Word 2002 program but I’ve mislaid the Word 2002 disk itself.

Any advice appreciated. Cheers.

chub_tor 15 Jul 11

Sadly I think that you will need a disk to put into the drive when prompted to do so when starting the installation of the Upgrade version of 2003. I think that pretty much any version of Office would do, even Office 97 if you have a copy of that.

wee eddie 15 Jul 11

I was able to use a borrowed Office Disk when I had to re-install an Up-Grade version of Office XP (2002), as I had lost the Office '95 Disk Set

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message