MS Office 2000 Publisher table gridlines not printing

Duncanf 15:40 PM 19 Aug 11

Can someone please remind me how to get gridlines in a Publisher table to print? I'm using MS Office 2000 Professional. Thanks in anticipation!

Woolwell 16:53 PM 19 Aug 11

It's years since I worked with Publisher 2000. But I don't think that you are referring to gridlines but infact what the cell boundaries of the table to print. You should be able to right click and find this.

Duncanf 17:13 PM 19 Aug 11

Thanks Woolwell.....right clicking is not helping but I decided to make the table in Word! Thanks anyway...I'm sure I used to be able to do it.

Woolwell 17:22 PM 19 Aug 11

The right click should have given an option to format the table and then the table boundaries. But this is from memory.

Duncanf 22:36 PM 19 Aug 11

Sorry I never got back to you. Just found how to do it. The right click didn't let me in to formatting but I just remembered what I did years ago! I highlighted the frames I needed > Format > Borders shading > then ticked the box that gave the option to print a grid (highlighting all lines.) Worked great! Thanks again for your assistance .....I'm afraid my Office copy is old but it is well used and usually gets the job done! Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Android apps 2015/2016: Best apps for your new phone or tablet - what apps should I download?

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Uniqlo uses your brain waves to find your perfect T-shirt

What everyone thinks of the new Steve Jobs movie | 21 Facts about the Steve Jobs film | PLUS:…