M/S office ?

Rtus 15:00 18 Oct 04

Wanted.. licenced /genuine that you no longer use/want.. must include cirtificates.

There used to be a reasonably cheap place to buy these . but cant find anything nowadays..

recap 15:14 18 Oct 04

Under student license you can get a copy for around £100.

Djohn 17:18 18 Oct 04

Office XP [Standard edition] Fully boxed retail version complete with manual and genuine product key.

Was Activated early last year and removed from PC within a couple of months for the "Professional" version to be installed. Not registered though and will activate.

€dstowe 18:43 18 Oct 04

If you're wanting the functionality of MS Office without the cost, consider Open Office click here It's free and very good.

Graham ® 19:18 18 Oct 04

Ebay have a few click here

Rtus 22:46 18 Oct 04

€dstowe , I have Star office which we did the review on,unfortunately my daughter wants an M/s product. Thanks Graham..

VoG II 22:50 18 Oct 04

Something wrong with Djohn's offer?

Djohn 23:42 18 Oct 04

Nothing wrong. Rtus has contacted me and the package will be in the post first thing in the morning. :o)

VoG II 23:45 18 Oct 04

Sir, you are a star, a gentleman, and, um, incorrigable :o)

Rtus 01:07 19 Oct 04

fancy callin dj names....tut tut Vog.. & my apologies I keep sneezing' n ' twitching the mouse somehow & you all dissapear! .well the browser does.LOL..must be a new form of virus! & what with doing 4 things at once it takes awhile to get back here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…