MS Money 2004

TonyV 19:17 07 Apr 09

Any experts out there? On the Accounts List window, if you go to the "Account Tools" button, up comes a small drop down menu that has in Categories and Payees. In there there is an option for Classification. Messing about with this at the weekend, I clicked on Classification 1 and put in an Account Category on the false belief that it would include that Account in the drop down menu on the RHS of the Account register. (I was trying to be clever and see if it would save me having to type that particular detail in each time!) This did not happen. Now all I have got is another item added to the drop down bit in the Payee field in the Register which is called the Account I typed in the Classification!

My question is, how do I remove that Classification and revert back to the Classification 1 that was there before?

Thanks

TonyV

TonyV 19:22 07 Apr 09

I have spent some time this evening trying to sort this question out and found there is a delete button available, but it is a bit vague about how it deletes the extra classification. I have gone back to where I wanted to be!

TonyV

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…