MS Messenger with Yahoo Messenger & Pal Talk ?

Giggle n' Bits 10:05 30 Jul 04

Could anyone advise me (on behalf of Friend) using Microsoft Messenger with Yahoo Messenger & using Pal talk on a XP machine with BBand Ntl.

Would you think there be any problem/s having these 3 prgrammes on a machine. Personally cos they are pretty much the same type of thing I would have thought there is a conlict risk but anyone into the messenger and chat side would probs know more.

Greatfull for some feedback please.

dave_the_red 11:28 30 Jul 04

There is a program called trillian. It is an instant messenger and supports yahoo and msn. Dont know about Pal Talk because I dont know what it is. But this software allows you to log into all your messenger accounts in one program. So you wouldnt need yahoo messenger and msn messenger installed at all. Hope this is helpful.
click here

Dave

dave_the_red 11:30 30 Jul 04

Forgot to mention that the basic version is free but the pro version you would have to pay for.

Dave

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…