Ms Internet keyboard:- pre-defined buttons

Gingko 15:55 13 Jun 03

All buttons work except Web/Home and wondering why, also, any web addresses highlighted in e-mails won`t open when highlighted unless I/E is open on the task bar. Is there a seeting in I/E I am not getting right?
Thak you in advance,
Snags.

crx1600 16:03 13 Jun 03

perhaps IE is no longer recognised as your 'default' browser.

try control panel\internet options\programs and 'IE should check to see whether it is the default browser'

Gingko 18:08 13 Jun 03

Thank you for the info. so far. Accessing e-mail addresses works fine now that IE is recognised as the default browser but I am afraid the Web/Home button still isn`t working.
Regards,
Gingko.

Ironman556 18:17 13 Jun 03

The software, which I assume you should have got with the keyboard, should allow you to set what the buttons do. If a program's not set as the system default the keyboard probably won't pick up on it. Try looking in the options to define the buttons, you may find some have no set function.

mikef. 18:30 13 Jun 03

There is an updated driver for XP have you got it, I updated mine and my keys work fine. You can do this by opening your keyboard (whilst cinnected to the internet)/Hardware/Properties/Driver and choose to update driver it will search for a more up to date driver.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…