M/S inteli eye mouse problems

Migwell 04:50 03 Feb 03

My Microsoft Inteli eye mouse seems to have packed up working. In the last few days the pointer was sticking in one place then it would catch up to where it should have been. Have tried changing to usb connection and also tried on another computer but now the pointer stands still all the time, any idea on what the problem is please.

« Ravin » 05:38 03 Feb 03

if it's a wireless mouse try changing the battery , if not try using a plain white sheet of paper under the mouse and see if it helps.

Pauper 07:46 03 Feb 03

Check to make sure that no fluff etc has entered the small cavity underneath.

Tog 11:21 03 Feb 03

Check the cable at both ends for broken wires.

Dr. Charles 11:45 03 Feb 03

have you connected it directly into a USB port in your computer and not into a hub?

Migwell 15:11 03 Feb 03

I have conected it direct into ps2.
I have also conected direct into USB.
I have cleaned the eye.
I have checked the cable.
It is'nt a wireless mouse, so no batteries to check.

Still nothing.

For the sake of sanity I bought a new one, it works fine first time out of the box. That leads me to think the old one is just plain and simple knackered.

Thanks all for trying to help, driving me up the wall useing an old mouse with no scroll wheel and with a dust gathering ball underneith.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…