Ms Home Publishing & XP

Drifter 22:38 20 Jul 03

Hi all, I have upgraded from Win98 to XP and really miss the Home Publishing 2000 prog. that came bundled with Works Suite2000. The XP has Works 2002, but no publishing prog. Should there be? Does anyone know if I can load just the Publishing 2000 from the old works CD? We tried it once and the publishing side of things was ok but I think Works 2000 overwrote loads of things including IE6.The internet connection was so bad we had to insert the XP disc and go back to "NEW". Any help will be most gratefully accepted, as always. P.S. Is Publisher the same as Home publishing? Cheers.

Jester2K II 22:41 20 Jul 03

Windows XP is completely separate to Works 2002. Works 2002 must have been installed separately from Windows XP

Can you try installing just Publishing 2000 and not the rest of Works 2000??

Drifter 22:55 20 Jul 03

I'm not really sure how we did it last time, I think we had to use Works 2000 setup disc to install the publishing prog. I think another attempt is called for, maybe with just the Disc 4 of Works 2000. Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…