MS Exchange rights

sbur 13:12 21 Jul 06

I need to give users full mailbox rights. But i don't want them to be able to have access to delete mails. I have tried to just untick the delete permissions box but as i have to give them full mailbox rights this does not take effect

silverous 13:26 21 Jul 06

I have a feeling you can't. It is a relatively unusual request, can I ask why you'd want to do this?

see:

click here

sbur 13:31 21 Jul 06

I need users to be able to do everything they would be able to do with mails as if they had full access. But i want to prevent them from being able to delete any mails in that account. Only one user needs this access

silverous 15:08 21 Jul 06

Oh I see, so its not like the mailbox owner needs to not have delete - it is another user?

Can't you go via Outlook (while connected to the particular mailbox - for example "info account") and set permissions that way on the top-level "Outlook today" and just set that specific user (e.g. "Jim") up and untick the "delete items" permission?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…