//some 3rd party need geo

ms critical updates

geedad 12:12 21 Sep 03

I am receiving e-mails relating to "September 2003, Cumulative Patch".
I have not downloaded this, since it contains an attachment and I am worried about opening this in case it is a bug!
geedad

powerless 12:25 21 Sep 03

DELETE IT!

click here

TreeBear 12:28 21 Sep 03
  geedad 12:53 21 Sep 03

Thanks to all who responded to my query. Very timely advice given. Will delete ASAP!
geedad

geedad 19:20 21 Sep 03

I am trying to use "ClipTalker" in Windows 98SE ( I have used it before much to the delight of my grandchildren.
However, trying to install from scratch again, and having downloaded L & H Truvoice Text-to Speech Engine and MS Character agents ( Alien and Debbie )and after typing in text , highlighting it and copying to produce the sound, I cannot get the characters to appear or speak as before!
Is anyone familiar with this software?. ( I understand that MSagent is already installed in Win98 SE, and on doing a "find" the Chars are installed from my download.
This is not the most important sofware for me, but as stated, my grandchildren love it when they type in gobblededook and scream with laughter at the result! I think ClipTalker is NOT present on the system, but thought it might be in MSagent?
Anyone help, please?
geedad

TommyRed 20:23 21 Sep 03

geedad, you need to start another thread with this query, make sure the title accurately descibes your problem, please tick this one as resolved. TR

geedad 20:42 21 Sep 03

I am trying to use Text-to-Speech in Word( I have used it before much to the delight of my grandchildren. However, trying to install from scratch again, and having downloaded L & H Truvoice Text-to Speech Engine and MS Character agents ( Alien and Debbie )and after typing in text , highlighting it and copying to produce the sound, I cannot get the characters to appear or speak as before! Is anyone familiar with this software?. ( I understand that MSagent is already installed in Win98 SE, and on doing a "find" the Chars ARE installed from my download. This is not the most important sofware for me, but as stated, my grandchildren love it when they type in gobblededook and scream with laughter at the result! I think ClipTalker ( which does the talking!)is NOT present on the system, but thought it might be in MSagent? Anyone help, please? geedad

geedad 21:00 23 Sep 03

Anyone help on this one,please?
Geedad

Jester2K II 22:12 23 Sep 03

Start your own thread. Not many people will come in this thread as its marked resoolved. You need to start a new thread of your own. click here

geedad 22:43 23 Sep 03

I am trying to use Text-to-Speech in Word( I have used it before much to the delight of my grandchildren. However, trying to install from scratch again, and having downloaded L & H Truvoice Text-to Speech Engine and MS Character agents ( Alien and Debbie )and after typing in text , highlighting it and copying to produce the sound, I cannot get the characters to appear or speak as before! Is anyone familiar with this software?. ( I understand that MSagent is already installed in Win98 SE, and on doing a "find" the Chars ARE installed from my download. This is not the most important sofware for me, but as stated, my grandchildren love it when they type in gobblededook and scream with laughter at the result! I think ClipTalker ( which does the talking!)is NOT present on the system, but thought it might be in MSagent? Anyone help, please? geedad

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…