Ms + AOL Sweepstake

conrail 21:15 06 Jan 08

I am very lucky, already this year, I have just been informed I have won £500 from the MICROSOFT AWARD PROMOTION DEPARTMENT,
Dear Lucky Winner!!!
The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organized a Sweeps takes marking the yearly anniversary. You are among five others
selected winners under draws 6+J promo program specially organized by the Microsoft Award Department. The return email address is: [email protected].
I doubt if I have been lucky especially as I always spelt Sweep Stakes not Sweeps takes. I live in hope but wont be calling unless somebody out there knows something I don't

rdave13 21:17 06 Jan 08

That's a new one,Sweeps takes. Learn something new every day..:)

conrail 21:22 06 Jan 08

I agree but have I won?????

VoG II 21:27 06 Jan 08

If you need to ask that question then you deserve to be conned!

rdave13 21:32 06 Jan 08
  conrail 21:32 06 Jan 08

Do you think I woul'd broadcast it if I did, don't wouldn't the wife to find out, Christmas is over, surely there arn't still people who fall for this kind of thing!!

conrail 21:34 06 Jan 08

sorry rdave13 posted before I read your postings, I just though it was a bit of a laugh

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…