MS Antispyware Expiry

tristar 18:45 02 May 05

I've been using the MS Antispyware Beta1 program, and it seems to be a good system.
There is a message saying my program will expire in 90 days and to contact Microsoft.
Can someone tell me the contact address? I can't find an address that seems to cover the Antispyware program.

Regards,

tristar

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:58 02 May 05

We all have the same problem.

MSAntispy will be rereleased as a free program from Msoft nd will be available using Windows updates.

spuds 19:04 02 May 05

Not sure about this, but I am using the same beta programme. The way I understand, is that a new approved or replacement continuation programme will be made available via download.

Would be ideal to have the real answer though.

Pooke100 19:10 02 May 05

I have only started using it since the review in the mag, haven't seen the expiry thing flag up yet? I know it's only a beta even still I'm impressed by it, even more so that Mr Gates, good old Billy to his friends, is keeping it free.

tristar 19:21 02 May 05

Thank you, I see I'm not alone!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…