Ms Antispyware

Flak999 19:20 20 Mar 06

Can you tell me if it is possible to upgrade MS antispyware to Windows defender manually?

Reason I ask is that I am still running Ms Antispyware beta 1 and am aware the program has been upgraded to windows defender. On the MS site there is a message which says that current beta 1 users will be upgraded via the normal updating process within the program.

I have been waiting for this to happen and it doesn't seem to be occurring hence my question.

Thanks...

ACOLYTE 19:22 20 Mar 06

Didnt work for me i downloaded it from the MS site and installed.I didnt uninstall antispy first just installed over the top and it worked ok,but that bit is upto you.

sunny staines 19:34 20 Mar 06

defender will install over antispyware plus keep all you settings.No problems encoutered.

Rob Gibson 21:05 20 Mar 06

I did as Acolyte, worked fine.

VoG II 21:11 20 Mar 06

Me too. You have to go to click here and install it; it won't happen automatically.

Flak999 23:18 20 Mar 06

Thanks for the advice everyone. I have done as suggested and installed over the top. all appears fine so I will tick this one as solved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…