In MS Access - email the current record?

Keir 18:14 21 May 06

I want to email a report based on the current record to a salesman. How do I select the single record for the report and then email it?
Keir

johnnyrocker 18:15 21 May 06

copy paste to word or similar then file send.

johnny.

octal 20:18 21 May 06

Run a query to select the current record, then run a report then I should think you'll be able to save it as a Word doc to send as an attachment. You can do it johnnyrockers' way which is simpler, but it will look like a table and not a report, so it depends on what you want.

octal 20:20 21 May 06

Just to add, when you save the report it will save it as an RTF file which is sometimes better because it will open in a range of other editors as well as MS Word.

Keir 07:28 22 May 06

Octal - thanks for that.
My problem is selecting the current record. Whenever I run a report I get all the records in the table.

octal 19:20 22 May 06

Have you run a query before running the report to select the record you want? Then run the report from the query.

Keir 20:14 22 May 06

Thanks for the information. With that help and continual trying I've got a resolution.
Keir

johnnyrocker 23:52 22 May 06

which was?

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…