Mr Frank Church

Bentheika 15:01 26 Feb 05

I tried putting my floppy disc on my IBM computer the floppy disc reads IBM Monitor Installation Disk Applicable Machine Types 6332 version 1.00,and the computer screen reads invalid disk,Ialso tried to put my IBM Product Recovery CD'S 1&2 also without any luck.Please can you help me still further.Thankyou.

Salinger 15:07 26 Feb 05

Please use a thread title that describes the problem.

Completealias 15:19 26 Feb 05

So is your problem the fact that your pc will not read any disks? Or is it just these disks in question?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 15:20 26 Feb 05

is this the same problem a your previous thread? click here starting a second thread on the same subject is most confusing.

Hve copied your post into your old thread please tick this one as resolved and carry on with the old one.

Bentheika 15:38 26 Feb 05

My wife was playing a game on AOL Broadband when the game was interupted then AOL tried to connect us again without much success,they then got the line tested by BT everything ok.Then on numerous days AOL engineers tried to get me back on AOL without success,they now tell me my dun-ras files are missing that connect me to Broadband and they also tell me that if I knew a computer boff they could fix the problem for me but I didn't know anyone.They told me to contact IBM they told me to contact Microsoft,Microsoft can't help me they only have XP they told me to contact PCWorld they can't help me.I asked them if they could upgrade my computer to XP from Windows Millenium and told me they couldn't do this.They have now told me to get a Windows Me CD with the Authority to use it but to no avail.last night I tried a few things your advisors told me to do like system restore to no avail I would love to get back on to Broadband from Dialup as this is too slow also it frees up my telephone.I can't see how I have lost my dun-ras files I am a beginner but if I mistakingly deleted them they would they go into the recycle bin and if I deleted them from there by mistake surely they still must be in my system.

Completealias 15:44 26 Feb 05

It is best if you continue with your other thread that you started because we can then see what others have suggested / tried to help you out with your problem close this thread down and continue with your previous one that fruitbat has posted a link to

Bentheika 15:55 26 Feb 05

The computer has read other discs that I have put on ie Printer,scanner and other discs it just not read these discs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…