Mr EXCEL Seminar in Manchester 19 November

Durko 11:48 01 Nov 07

For VOG and all other aspiring Ms Excel gurus.

19th November 2007 Mr Excel, of the said website, is coming to Manchester to present one of his 1 day Excel seminars. Works out around £45.00

/click here

Apologies if already posted.

Durko

VoG II 19:46 01 Nov 07

Thanks.

There's also one in Southampton click here

And Bill's free book click here if you are patient enough to receive one chapter a week over 40 weeks!

silverous 20:52 01 Nov 07

You going VoG? I must admit I've seen the site in search results but that's where my awareness of this guy/his site ends.

VoG II 21:02 01 Nov 07

No I'm not going - the only topic that would really interest me is Pivot Tables because that's an area that I should know more about.

The MrExcel forum is excellent and I prefer it to some of the others around which can be a tad elitist. However, MrExcel himself rarely posts and leaves it to the general members to answer queries. A fair number of Microsoft MVPs post there and it is a great place to lurk and learn from the gurus.

Having said that, a constant diet of Excel questions and answers is not good for you which is why I spend more time here - it is more refreshing.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…