//some 3rd party need geo

MPG to DVD

geedad 21:13 29 Jun 05

Anyone used Cucusoft mpg to Dvd software?
I have downloaded a trial, and I end up with 2 files on a dvd showing Audio_TS and Video_TS,when I expected to play a DVD on my home player!
The blurb relating the software states that it is just 2 clicks away from creating a playable DVD, so what have I done wrong?
I have seen other members previous Mpg to Dvd subjects, and these don't help in this instance.
geedad.

stalion 21:25 29 Jun 05

do you have nero?

ACOLYTE 21:39 29 Jun 05

It seems you have copied the folders to the dvd what you should have done i think is open the burning software you have and navigate to the VTS folder there should be a file in there called VIDEO_TS BUP.file at the very top of the list clicking this should start the copy process.

geedad 23:19 29 Jun 05

stalion.
No, I do not have Nero.
acolyte.
I merely did as the software 'asked', thinking it would convert my Mpg folder to a playable DVD.
Can't find BUP file, only Video_TS and Audio_TS on the 'finished' DVD, which is now a coaster!
geedad

madPentium 23:46 29 Jun 05

do a search on your hard drive for the .vob files
these are whats needed when you burn. These should be in a folder called VIDEO_TS

tulix 01:06 30 Jun 05

Also try a program called dvd santa.Takes all the hard work out of it.

tulix 01:14 30 Jun 05

click here link for above.

User-312386 08:46 30 Jun 05

i have been looking at this thread with great interest.

You need something to burn the VIDEO_TS folder

The programme you have is a creator

Buy something like Nero click here this costs £52.86

You then have a nice burning package as well

geedad 09:36 30 Jun 05

tulix,Madboy33,madPentium and ACOLYTE.
Many thanks for your help, I just think that the advertising blurb was wrong, making me believe that this (Cucusoft Mpeg to DVD ) could do the complete job.
Bye!
geedad

stalion 11:22 30 Jun 05

and stalion

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…