Mpeg2 dvd plug in request

bamfiesler 13:51 06 Feb 05

Being driven up the wall with this! I have recently entered the realm of dvd burning. I am trying to copy my wedding dvd using Nero Vision Express. Half way through process, the program throws up a window saying that a dvd plug -in is required. I downloaded this and intalled it, so I can't figure out what's going on when every dvd I burn has no audio on it>

Any ideas? I won't be back online 'til the evening, so I won't get a chance to follow up.

Thanks to all, etc.

john-232317 14:39 06 Feb 05

Try this program...

click here

bamfiesler 20:03 06 Feb 05

thanks for tha; I'll see how it goes, but I know I'm not the only one that's confounded with this multi-format platform, if that's the word. Our Wedding dvd that was supplied did/didn't play on friend's pcs/dvds. The whole thing is a nightmare.

john-232317 15:19 07 Feb 05

This site may be useful for info ;-))

click here

If you are just copying the DVD, it should be an easy job. Its only when you capture video and render to jpeg2 the troubles and time consuming starts ;-)). I always use U-lead to capture and edit and Nero to burn, they are pukka.

If i am copying i just use DVDshrink its even more pukka.

bamfiesler 19:25 07 Feb 05

Ok, thanks for that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…