mpeg to play on dvd player

fredyflame 22:15 19 Jan 05

How do i get my mpegs onto a cd to play on my stand alone dvd player??

PA28 22:17 19 Jan 05

Copy them using Nero or similar. Check your DVD player supports this function - not all do.

fredyflame 22:30 19 Jan 05

when you say copy them do you just mean make a cd with the mpeg movie
My dvd player is from asda and will play a saucer if i put it in

Bapou 22:32 19 Jan 05

If you don't have Nero or similar a good alternative is to use video authoring software such as Ulead Video Studio 8 click here
A free trial is available.

Noelg23 22:34 19 Jan 05

really your best bet...if you have a DVD writer is to download and use DVD Santa click here it can convert from AVI, MPG, etc to DVD without any hassle..only takes about 2-3hrs...then copy onto DVD and play away...

KENTMAN2 22:37 19 Jan 05

Im watching this one as ive ive got an asda one as well and want to know how to convert my clips to play on it.

Bapou 22:37 19 Jan 05

I have one of ASDA's finest, the Pacific DVD900. for the princely sum of £29.74 and it will play an Mpeg copied on to a CD.

You are right ASDAS will play anything.

Noelg23 22:42 19 Jan 05

you say it will play anything...I have the same one if I think its the one your talking about and the AVI files I have converted to DVD take a while to load up on the player but no trouble playing on both my drives on my PC...so be careful...yes it will play them but takes a while i suppose...

User-312386 22:50 19 Jan 05

use dvd santa click here as Noelg23 has said

It takes about 2 hours to convert an mpeg to dvd, obviously depending on the size of the files

Bapou 22:52 19 Jan 05

I've used Movie Maker 2 saved to compter as WMV then converted to Mpeg1 via the free TMPGencoder click here. Copied the file as a Data file with Nero to CD and played without any undue delay.

fredyflame 22:52 19 Jan 05

I recorded this video from my tv capture card
I have made a cd using pinnacle 9 which took ages I want to see if there is a quicker way
also my pc does not now like the cd
the file i recorded is 1.9 gig
I have just tried to make a video cd with nero 6 from itIbut it told me I did not have the right codecs i hate these damn codec messages cause I can never find the things to download!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…