Zebrapec 22:23 08 Jun 05

Hi, Does anyone know where I can get the above from?
Is it software or hardware? I need it for the Hazard Perception Theory test.

Night Ryder 02:04 09 Jun 05

I use Matrox Premire Pro 1.5.1 or a programme called cleaner. Both these titles will do what you ask. But arn't cheap.

Night Ryder 02:05 09 Jun 05

"Sorison" Squeeze is another software title that will do as you ask.

Night Ryder 02:07 09 Jun 05

Prenier pro with the Matrox RTX100 card will export MPED 2 files in real time. This set up is very expensive!! but works realy well.

ashdav 17:03 09 Jun 05

What is it you are trying to do exactly? We need a bit more detail.

Zebrapec 21:13 09 Jun 05

Hi,I Have bought the 'Complete Official THEORY TEST KIT for Car Drivers'and I'm trying to run the DVD named HAZARD PERCEPTION

ashdav 00:12 10 Jun 05

if you are using WMP 9 or 10 it won't play DVD's on it's own. You will either need to use a stand alone DVD program or (this is a simpler and free option) install codecs to enable WMP to run DVD's. Recommend you install the codec pack 2.41 from click here or the megacodec pack 1.25 which includes Media Player classic. This will play anything. To enable Mpeg2 in WMP you will need to select Elecard and Ligos in the Mpeg2 section of the codec packs. Sounds complicated but it's obvious when you see it. Any probs post back

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…