MPAK ?

podlod 11:03 23 Feb 10

Hi, I have a document that reads E/MPAK, E obviously being my drive but I do not know what MPAK stands for, only it is taking up 1.53GB and i have looked in properties but it does not tell me.Is there a way to find out what this document is before I delete?, as it may disrupt my pc. Thank you

gengiscant 11:09 23 Feb 10

Maybe something here.
click here

MAJ 11:10 23 Feb 10

It could be some sort of backup folder, podlod. click here What is your E: drive, an external drive, an internal drive or a partition on your C: drive?

podlod 10:05 26 Feb 10

Hi, I went through the website search engine and a game came up reading Battlestations, and other info. I played this game before Xmas and deleted after. But still worried whether to delete MPAK? what to do?

MAJ 10:15 26 Feb 10

You call it a "document" which would normally indicate a file rather than a folder but I have never seen a 1.5GB document. Anyhow, take a copy of it and save it somewhere else, then delete the original, if you see no adverse effects after a few days you can delete the copy. It's not a Windows file/folder in any case.

podlod 10:04 27 Feb 10

Hi, thanks MAJ I will give it a go and see what happens and let you know how I get on.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…