MP4 music back to MP3 music?

Hi,

Is there a program that allows you to turn your music back to MP3 music as I have put music on my PC and it has come on as MP4 in Itunes and I want to put it on my MP3 player?

Thanks for any help

Carl

roisin dubh 16:42 24 May 05

Hi owise14u, did a bit of googling and came up with this click here Seems to explain your prob re Itunes and looks like the first bit of free software might cure it for you, also other hints/step thru's lower down. Hope it helps

six-h 17:48 24 May 05

owise14u
I to have itunes, and it seems that upon installation, it raids the wmp music files, creating it's own library of (aac) m-peg 4 encoded tracks by default, if you want to re-encode all these, itunes can do it.Can't remember exactly where, but in the tool bar at the top of tour screen, one of the items when clicked lists "Properties", clicking on this gives you the option to convert to several file types, and bit rates.
hope this is what you want.

Thanks for your help I have located the item in Itunes and it works brillantly,
Thanks once again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…