MP4 file

JohnMHT 09:35 30 Dec 04

I have a new Olympus C-770 digital camera. Can anyone advise me how to "Create an association in the Folder Option control panel" please?

VoG II 10:00 30 Dec 04

You haven't given us a lot to go on. Is this what the instructions tell you to do?

Open Windows Explorer. Tools/Folder Options, File Types tab.

VoG II 12:04 30 Dec 04

Via e-mail

I am using Win XP home. On downloading the file from the camera it said "Create an association in the Folder Options control panel" John

Please don't use the yellow envelope which is for private messages. Post your reply in the add a response box at the bottom of the page.

Irishman 12:10 30 Dec 04

It must want you to associate the pictures from the camera with a programme on your computer..Irfanview..Imaging or whatever you have. At least that's the way I read it.

ACOLYTE 12:19 30 Dec 04
  JIM 12:29 30 Dec 04

To create an association to any file,normaly you would need software to be installed.

Have you installed the software for your C-770 digital camera or do you have any photo software installed at all?

I believe your CD-ROM features Camedia Master software, VideoStudio7 SE Basic (for MPEG4 video editing), Adobe Acrobat Reader, and Camera Reference Manual. (Sorry if i have the software package wrong for your camera)

You may need Quicktime or other software with MPEG4 support for movie pics. Normal pictures your looking for Photo software with JPEG file support association.

Does your camera show up in Win/xp control panel or devices manager.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…