mp4 to dvd

Currantbun 21:42 20 Feb 08

Hey guys!

I have some episodes of Heroes in MP4 format at around 200 mb each. First thing i want to do is put them onto DVD to watch on a standard player. I checked out a few programs but nothing seems to work for me.

I'd also like to reduce the file size of the MP4.

Any ideas??

brundle 22:41 20 Feb 08

This might work; click here

MCE2K5 23:10 20 Feb 08

mp4 to DVD (DVD Flick) click here

Acx 04:05 21 Feb 08

I don't think that you will reduce the size of mpeg4 much (Its about as low as it can go ).

I watch movies on my phone in mpeg4 format - A full length movie (in mpeg4)is about 550mb (which fits nicely on to a 1gb card)

You can try to convert your files to another format (but I doubt this will do much to improve the quality of the picture), most people convert from other formats to mpeg4 (to reduce the size).

The only other options is to to get a mpeg4 player, connect it to your TV or watch programs on your computer.

pchelper001 12:34 21 Feb 08

try the Pazera Free MP4 to AVI Converter it can convert to AVI which most dvd burining software can then burn to a dvd video disc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…