MP4 to AVI Video convertion

Gill22 11:34 16 Apr 16

Related to my previous post, could anyone let me know if there is a good MP4 to AVI Converter out there, free or paid for. I have tried ‘Super by erightsoft’ and ‘Uninstall Free Convert MP4 to AVI FLV MPEG WMV MOV Converter’ both of which leave the clip fuzzy and blocky. Pity my camera would film in a different format, i.e. one acceptable for reviews on Amazon. Any thoughts on this subject will be gratefully appreciated.

lotvic 11:53 16 Apr 16

Freemake (freemake.com) or Format Factory (pcfreetime.com) download from each makers site, choose Custom install and untick/decline any extras that may come bundled, decline Ask toolbar, these extras are usually offered on several different sections of the install so be vigilant

Your other previous thread click here

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 13:29 16 Apr 16

VLC should also be able to convert the video.

Gill22 09:05 17 Apr 16

Thank you lotvic and Fruit Bat and I do apologize for not replying sooner, even though I check the box to receive emails – I don’t not even in Junk, but as it happens I was out yesterday, I still should have got them on my phone. Still I will try your suggestions and respond with the results. Thanks again guys.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…