Mp3's on my PSP

saz81 23:20 26 Aug 07

How do I upload mp3's on to my psp

ambra4 01:14 27 Aug 07

Go here

click here

wolfie3000 11:44 27 Aug 07

There are several ways of doing it,

The first is to take your memory card (Duo) out of your psp and put it into a card reader and go to the music folder on the card and drag and drop them in.

The second way is to download some software that will enable to let you use the data cable if you have one to put your mp3's onto your psp,

Personally i prefer just using a card reader with the memory stick as its a whole lot simpler and doesnt involve the use of software.

The only software i can think of for transfering mp3,s and other media to a psp is sonys media manager,

click here

It is sometimes packaged with psps but its cheap enough and saves alot of hassle if you dont have a card reader,

One program i use alot is PSPvc, its simple to use and can be used to convert any video to the psp format.

click here

Its one of the best programs for the psp and free but doesnt do mp3's im affraid.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…