mp3 wont install

buddylou 14:24 01 Apr 05

when i plug in my player to a USB port it does not find my player so i check my hardware and go in to my devices when i find my device on the list it has an ! inside a yellow circle ive clicked on action and im trying to update driver but it it wont update or install i used the disk it came with and installed that on to my computor but it will cant seem to get the driver from anywhere it says software cant be found even though its on my computor and the disk in in the drive it was working fine last week i dont know whats going i havnt got a restore point before this

T0SH 15:23 01 Apr 05

In device manager right click on the problem device then select uninstall , next unplug the device from the USB port , then goto add remove programs uninstall the mp3 player software , shut down your machine totally , leave it for a few seconds , then switch it on again , you can then reinstall the MP3 player and drivers software , then reboot your machine , next plug in your MP3 player to the USB port , windows should find new hardware and install the drivers , it will tell you when it is done so successfully

Cheers HC

buddylou 12:50 02 Apr 05

i already did all that i thought i had but right at the end it said something about an INF file i noticed a registry cleaner question i too used this and thats when it all went pear shaped im having this trouble with my camera as well

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…