MP3 VIRTUAL DJ, SENT SYSTEM MENTAL !

BIGKREM 15:40 04 Jan 04

HI EVERYONE,
I HAVE A COMPAQ EVO LAPTOP RUNNING XP PROF. I RECENTLY TRIED TO INSTALL VIRTUAL DJ FROM THE COVER DISC AND WHEN THE COMPUTER STARTED AFTER INSTALLATION, THE DESKTOP HAD WENT CRAZY, ICONS WERE MASSIVE AND FONTS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE, I MANAGED TO GET THEM UNDER CONTROL AGAIN BUT WHEN I TRIED TO RUN THE PROGRAMME, NOTHING HAPPENED. I HAVE NOW DELETED THE PROGRAMME BUT WAS VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO TINKERING WITH IT, ANY IDEAS ?
BEST REGARDS,
IAN

brambles 17:39 04 Jan 04

Do what I've just done & download (free) from click here the music software that comes with the Ipod. You can download all your music CDs & they are automatically converted to MP3.

It has to be the best free download going.

Get it & be prepared to be impressed.

Brambles

BIGKREM 10:41 05 Jan 04

Thanks for the response but I have music match juke box which covers most of my mp3 needs, but i had been keen to use virtualdj in order to mix music, I am wondering if Musicmatch being on the machine is part of the problem with the running of this programme!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…