MP3 Software

Blacki 16:46 22 Aug 04

Hi

I am looking for MP3 software that will allow me to convert songs into MP3's and allow me to create MP3 discs. I tried a few sites, but haven't found anything yet.

JayDay 16:53 22 Aug 04

You can try musicmatch click here the free version will allow you to rip CD's into MP3 files.

To burn them to a CD use Nero or Easy CD Creator. Make sure you copy the files as a data project otherwise you will convert the MP3 files back to a CD!

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:53 22 Aug 04
  pj123 17:09 22 Aug 04

Try here. click here

Jakey boy 18:03 22 Aug 04

MusicMatch is an astounding piece of software. I liked it so much, I bought the full version. does exactly what it says on the tin!!

pj123 18:14 22 Aug 04

Whichever programme you use, don't forget to burn them to CD they need to be burnt as DATA. If you burn them as an Audio CD they will automatically convert to .cda files.

Totally-braindead 19:48 22 Aug 04

I used audiograbber a nice basic MP3 creator and its freeware, do a google search for it and you'll find it no problem. I now use the Musicmatch software which was free on Septembers coverdisk, brilliant piece of software.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Prehistoric Britain is laid out in these Royal Mail stamp illustrations

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…