MP3 sites

lewis187 16:57 09 Apr 04

you know all those MP3 sites out there that claim to give you free music?
click here*!@:s.com
click here
click here
to name a few.
it all seems to good to be true so i never download any of the programs they advise in order to get these mp3s (one advised anbti-leech plug-in that came with a bundle of ad-ware!)
many tell me to click yes to something before i can view the site and i never know whethre it is worht it for all this or whether i should just stick to kazaa with its inconsistant bandwidths.
i was told of click here*!@:s.com by a mate who says he uses it regularly to d/l the latest albums fast yet i am rather apprehensive!
what do you think?
any help would be muchly appreciated. thanks
lewis

Old Shep 17:12 09 Apr 04

Nothing is free in this life apart from viruses. If you want music best go out and buy it.

Smiler 17:15 09 Apr 04

from the site policy

'Cracks' or copyright infringement - we do not permit the posting of information that will enable other people to use pirated software or to evade the copyright laws. Please do not post serial numbers or CD keys, or links to sites that contain file-sharing software or such information.

click here

lewis187 19:58 09 Apr 04

sorry i didnt know i just wanted to shed light on a type of website that i know has infected ppl with viruses sorry no harm intended...anyway there are no uses with them websites other than ad-ware and viruses lol

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…