MP3 query

Madronwell 00:08 01 Sep 03

Anyone know of any software that will allow me to burn some tunes onto cd specifically for a mp3 player?
I have got RecordNow DX and am repeatedly having problems in that the software crashes when only half the space of a cd has been used.
I am so fed up with that software that I am interested to know if there is anything else out there that might work instead!

Cheers guys!

jazzypop 00:14 01 Sep 03

I have used MusicMatch from musicmatch.com for years now. It is a smashing piece of software, and has never faltered once.

The free version is adequate, but the registered version is a lot better (and cheap, too).

Madronwell 00:16 01 Sep 03

Lovely; shall go and check the site out.

Cheers Jazzypop

sdf 00:31 01 Sep 03

I recomend musicmatch too. The Libary system is good tho i think could be greatly improved (still one of the best I've ever come accross). The CD burner rocks, although i think on the free eval version you are limited on the number of burns you can make. I would say tho back in the days of musicmatch 4/5 I bought an all versions liscence and it now wont let me use my key code on the latest version, so be careful on that one. still, in my experience the best all round digital music program of the bunch

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017