MP3 Player with subscription not arrived.

X™ 20:21 12 Aug 07

Hello, signed up for the PC Advisor subsciption and selected the free MP3 PLayer. We recived the first magazine and have been billed, but did not get the free gift. Was wonfering if this is a fault or just normal...

WhiteTruckMan 02:32 13 Aug 07

although I have just got my first subscription issue. I'm going to give it until next weekend, and if nothing has turned up by then I'm going to start emailing/pestering the appropriate people at PCA. I confess I'm a little dissapointed as the mp3 player was the deciding factor for me to take out the years sub in the first place.

WTM

Spark6 09:29 13 Aug 07

Ordered mine 20/07/07, received 30/07/07, October magazine arrived last week. Hope this helps!

X™ 22:06 23 Aug 07

Hmm. Still haven't got it almost 2 weeks after. I'm hoping the Forum Editor can see this and get onto the right person about this.

Same, it was the deciding factor for me too.

Shortstop 08:35 24 Aug 07

Same here, MP3 was also my deciding factor.

Emailed Tom Drummond & it seems that PCA are waiting for a new delivery. Was considering getting the wireless router as these were in stock but as they don't come with a dongle - you have to buy that yourself - think I'd rather wait!

HTH

Paul

flopper1 12:58 03 Sep 07

cannot understand instructions for free gift mp3.

Spark6 15:06 03 Sep 07

Another member of our club! click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5