MP3 player problem

Throbber 13:06 29 Jun 06

I have accidentally formatted my MP3 player. What would I need to load on it to make it play again? I have loaded some MP3's, but it won't play them.

Chris Webster 21:07 29 Jun 06

You might have to load the 'firmware' onto the player again, did your mp3 player come with any discs?

Cheers Chris.

Throbber 21:57 29 Jun 06

Unfortunately the only disc that came with the player was for Musicmatch jukebox. I don't think it has the firmware.

Tim1964 23:37 29 Jun 06

What model is the player?

Also check the makers website in the 'support' section for firmware downloads.

skidzy 23:48 29 Jun 06

I have loaded some MP3's, but it won't play them ?

Are these songs ripped by windows media player,if so it could be possible they are in wma (windows media audio)....You could try to convert them and see if they will play.I use this little program to good effect click here

Throbber 08:46 30 Jun 06

Tim 1964
It's a Tevion 20Gb Digital Music Jukebox - I haven't found much help on Tevion's website.

Skidzy
I'll try your suggestion and let you know how I get on.

Thanks to all.

Throbber 15:14 30 Jun 06

Have checked, and they are definitely MP3 files.

ICF 16:23 30 Jun 06

Have you got a link to the Tevion website?

ICF 16:35 30 Jun 06

Did the player have any files on it before you put any songs on it.I have an old Thomson Lyra and that requires a folder containing the software for mp3 or wma files before it will play them.

Throbber 20:30 30 Jun 06

Link is click here

There was a system folder [empty] before I loaded files.

What software files would I need to play mp3's?

ICF 07:13 01 Jul 06

Go to the Medion website and click on service & support,Product Drivers & Updates then put MD95380 in the MT/MD search box and download the system files.It tells you what to do with the download if you click on details.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…