MP3 Player Neck Strap

Mr A! 20:03 24 Apr 05

I have bought a 1GB MP2 playert and am looking for a neck strap so i can hand it round my neck hile i'm out or at college. Does anyone know where I can get one cheaply in the UK?
Thanks

Totally-braindead 20:23 24 Apr 05

Why not just make one, a round lace would be ideal after all its not as if you're looking for a bit of high tech electronic equipment, its just a cord to support it around your neck and an MP3 player isn't heavy. Just a thought.

Meshuga 20:39 24 Apr 05

Try a camera shop, they are fitted to lots of camera`s.

alB 21:40 24 Apr 05

Quite a few on Ebay from £1 up plus p+p ...alB

krazi kid 21:55 24 Apr 05

i thought this was a website to help you with computer problems, not a find the cheapest price auction, seriously im not being rude but its inappopriate for this sort of wbsite.

Totally-braindead 22:27 24 Apr 05

krazi kid it is sort of computer related in that you use a computer to create your MP3s in the first place though I do see what you mean, perhaps it should have been posted in consumerwatch rather than helproom. Hopefully he has his answer.

Dart Echo 10:06 25 Apr 05

£1 each on eBay hey?

Good profit margin there I bet.

Wish I'd thought of it -- I have now, mind.

Bye now, just off to begin my new production line :o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…