MP3 Player - Explorer Lettered Drive

SURVEY 09:37 15 Aug 05

Does anyone know of an MP3 Player of approx 10-20GB that shows in Windows XP My Computer as a lettered drive without special software being required? i.e. plug and play USB drag & drop files.

pj123 14:20 15 Aug 05

I don't think there would be a problem with any MP3 player being seen as another drive in Win XP.

But even if there was most (if not all) will have a USB install CD provided, which would only be needed for Win 9xxx versions.

Check some MP3 players out here: click here

SURVEY 16:41 15 Aug 05

pj123. Thanks for your response but as I understand it the Zen is not recognised as a drive without the driver software and thus I would find it impossibble to transfer any files to another computer that does not have the software installed! I need to find a player that does what I want with a reasonable battery life between charges.

Curio 18:41 15 Aug 05

Have 40Gb version and it is very good. Shows up in My Computer as a lettered drive. Just what you wanted

Curio 18:41 15 Aug 05

Oops click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…