Mp3, how to get songs on it?

hooligan 21:25 25 Dec 05

click here

I have the above, i go to WMP and play, copy to device, and the mp3 says its transfering, but, there is nothing, no sound, or title of songs, what the normal way to record, to a mp3, I have windows 98se, or is a mabye flauty mp3 player?

Been tryin g all day, and read and read the booklet

VoG II 21:30 25 Dec 05

Won't work with W98 hooly # Minimum PC specification Windows 2000 or XP, Intel Pentium II 233MHz or AMD K6-266MHz, 64 MB RAM (128MB recommended), USB port 2.0 or USB 1.1 port.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:33 25 Dec 05

Does it show as a drive in MY computer?

If so you can drag and drop files to it.

hooligan 21:36 25 Dec 05

I have a cd for windows 98 vog!! come with it, ya it shows in my comp, i have files in there, but when i go in WMP play copy to devive, it transfers but noting on the player

VoG II 21:38 25 Dec 05

Well your click here says you need Windows 2000 or XP to run it. Sorry.

Big Elf 22:06 25 Dec 05

Have you installed the drivers and stuff from the CD H?

Big Elf 22:07 25 Dec 05

Have you tried what Fruit Bat /\0/\ suggested?

realist 22:12 25 Dec 05

If the mp3 files exist on your pc why can't you just drag and drop them onto the player's removeable drive, surely that's all you need to do?

hooligan 23:54 25 Dec 05

Big elf!! happy xmas

It shows that it is transfering on the mp3 player, but i then go to play, and nothing!!, no title, no music, no sound, i cant evan record myself, like it says

Might take it back

Arnie 00:42 26 Dec 05

Windows 98.

I have the 256MbB version.

A CD is supplied for this purpose. Since you have installed the software from the CD and the drive can be seen, the player may be faulty. Also my player will not run on recharcheable batteries (1.2V). It needs the full 1.5V supplied by an alkaline cell.

Happy Xmas.

Create your MP3 files using whatever program you want.

Then use windows explorer to drag and drop the files onto your USB Drive.

The MP3 player should show up in windows explorer as a removable drive.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…