MP3 files

Rhuddlan 00:41 14 Jul 04

If I copy mp3 music files to a cd/r disc, can it be played on any standard home cd player or personal cd player? Hope someone can help someone who doesn't know much about this sort of thing, regards, Rhuddlan.

johnnyrocker 00:43 14 Jul 04

not a problem if you make sure you are composing audio disk.

johnny

Smegs 00:47 14 Jul 04

johnnyrocker is right. Mp3 is like data, thats why your home music system dosen't understand it. You will need to compose an Audio Disk.

Rhuddlan 01:15 14 Jul 04

OK then, thanks for that, but like I said I don't know much about music files, so what's this about the composer? I want these files to be able to play on my home cd player, regards, Rhuddlan.

TBH1 09:51 14 Jul 04

you will hav an option in your CD burning software - to create a data or audio CD - - if you select audio, it will create a music CD for you, from the data files (mp3), which you can play in any CD - - though note that if you use CDRW as opposed to CDR discs, there will be systems out there that won't play them.

Zaphod Beeblebrox 10:05 14 Jul 04

Convert the mp3 to wav format use a burning prog such as nero use the burn use the wizard select audio cd the program will then burn the cd and create cda which will play on a normal stereo
if you are fortunate and you have a player that plays mp3 the you can burn them straight to disk
mp3 wav converter

click here

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…