//some 3rd party need geo

mp3 downloads

tony-guitar 18:34 13 Mar 05

my daughter has just picked up a "Next"(the retail shop) mp3 player but i can't work out how to get music onto it. Media Player wants a cd, and Real Player lists loads of devices but of course, not this one. Its memory is tiny, but enough for her short journey to work. How do i transfer music? Any help is appreciated

Magik ®© 18:39 13 Mar 05

does not the pc see it as another HDD, in mine i just drag the tracks into it using the USB cable to connect it to the PC..

tony-guitar 19:48 13 Mar 05

a balloon 'new hardware found' appeared as Drive 'f' and a software program called 'herosoft'was installed from the cd (its an audio converter), but otherwise i can't find anything in 'programs'. No driver is required, except win98, but i run xp

TomJerry 19:55 13 Mar 05

GANDALF <|:-)> 19:58 13 Mar 05

Witht the device plugged in go to 'my computer' and you should see it as an extra hard drive.

G

webber_man 20:02 13 Mar 05

....and once you see it as a new hard drive it should just be a case of opening that drive and copying and pasting or dragging and dropping the mp3's into it.

tony-guitar 20:34 13 Mar 05

drive 'F' has now disappeared from 'my computer'. I'm getting p.. off now. This thing retails for £40 with no poxy insructions except how to play back. It only holds 18 tracks anyway, its only saving grace is that my daughter only paid a fiver for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…