mp3 download

john1000 22:48 12 Jul 03

i have been on a few sites that you can download mp3s on the problem i have got is my download speed goes down to 3kb worse than a 56k connection that i used t be on any other site it is up to about 55 to 60 kb i have an adsl connection xp home any ideas?

leo49 22:52 12 Jul 03

Your potential download speed is irrelevant - it depends upon the capacity of the website's server and the demands upon it.

mammak 23:08 12 Jul 03

Or as you will be asked mate, where are you down loading from ie: Kaaza, Imesh, ect, this will cause you prob,s if your not then sorry too get in your face , but you will be asked , those site,s are a no,no,up here, cause they will cause your comp big prob,s, and beleive "what my teenager,s did to my £1000+ comp, downloading from these site,s it,s cheaper to buy the cd, cause longrun it will cost you more to clean up you pc , saying that mate , if am wrong then, then as i said sorry too get in your face, ragard,s Mammak

john1000 23:47 12 Jul 03

ok i see i just thought there was something wrong with my connection speed as my sister goes on these sites and her download speed is quite good if i go over the icon in the bottom right it says 800.0kbps but if i click on atm connection in networks which lists my copper jet modem it says 288kbps is this normal?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…