mp3 from computer to DVD player question

charlton200 09:13 06 May 07

Hello,
I don't understand why when i have downloaded a pod-cast in mp3 format and saved them on my computer why when i put them on a CD-r or a CD-rw or a DVD-r disc, why they will not play on my panasonic DVD/CD player DVD-s27 witch is connected to my TV.
I won't to listen to these pod-cast through my dvdplayer instead of my computer but my DVD player refuses to play these disc's with the mp3's on it , even though the DVD player say's it should do.

Am i doing something wrong as I have never tried this before.

thanks for any help.

ArrGee 09:25 06 May 07

Are you burning the mp3 to disc as an mp3 file? If so, your player may not be compatible. Try opening the mp3 using Windows Media Player, then click on 'Burn' (with a blank CD in your drive)

This should provide you with a disc that can be listened to on your Panasonic player.

charlton200 09:42 06 May 07

I have given what you told me a go but when i click burn my cr-r gets ejected. I have tried other ones and they get ejected to.
All these disc useualy burn ok, so i don't understand why these mp3's won't burn to disc.

Thanks vey much.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:42 06 May 07

Perhaps the podcasts are write protected?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…