MP3 to CD

heidelberg 19:22 20 Mar 05

I have consulted the PCA Forum Archive in an attempt to resolve my problem, which has given me plenty of info, though none specific to my situation.

I am attempting to save storage space by converting (ripping?) CDs, of the same group, to MP3 format using Musicmatch Jukebox. I then save these onto the harddrive, and in Musicmatch Jukebox they appear listed maintaining the original CD structure - i.e. listed as "MP3" versions of the original CD.

The problem then occurs when I try to burn these to CD, again using Musicmatch Jukebox. The CD structure is ignored in the burning and just the MP3 tracks from the selected CDs are burned, but altogether in alphabetical order.

I hope I have explained myself sufficiently, and that someone can suggest a solution.

Yours Hopefully!!!

Dave

TomJerry 19:26 20 Mar 05

just put track to your project according to the original Cd order

maybe you can try different burning software such as Nero

Julemand 19:27 20 Mar 05

Do yourself a favuor and use Audiograbber. It is a doddle you can copy from vinyl or cassette to computer and most important Cd to MP3. try it and you will forget all about the others. It is freeware.

dogbreath1 19:29 20 Mar 05

You need to number them 01, 02, 03 etc. otherwise 10 will be saved prior to 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…