MP3 from a CD...............

Magik ®© 14:21 03 Oct 04

hi, perhaps i worded my last post wrong, so if you dont mind i will start again..

I want to make the tracks on a CD into MP3 tracks so i can drag them into a MP3 player, is there a free programme out there which will do that, I have tried using Roxio's adaptec easy CD creator but all that does is make another CD.or so it seems..as i am using a laptop it records them to the HDD then tells you to put a blank CD in the drive...

thanks...

bremner 14:27 03 Oct 04

With Nero all you need to do is create the CD as a Data disk (not an Audio disk)

Easy CD must have similar function

a great program and it's free click here

Magik ®© 14:37 03 Oct 04

thank you both very much, I will recheck Roxio and if not go for cdex...

the lone ranger 14:42 03 Oct 04

First.....I`d suggest getting shot of ALL Roxio stuff. It`s nothing but trouble. (my opinion only)

second.....depending on your budget (or P2P skills)Nero is huge and CAN be a bit daunting. Musicmatch Jukebox plus is excellent and will do what you need. Make sure you get 'plus' though

Andy

reaths 17:50 03 Oct 04

when you save the files with roxio you have select which format you wish to save it as if i remember right you load them up the explorer window and theres a convert button there that lets you choose the format WAV CDDA MP3 etc there are several MP3 qualities to choose from

Tim1964 18:12 03 Oct 04

Didn't the player come with it's own music management software? Least that way it must be the most compatible.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…