mp3 to cd

hazelnut 15:22 17 Jul 04

I have seen one or two posts asking about converting cd's to mp3 and then burning multiple mp3's back to a cd. Has anyone come up with a good method ?
This would be to play on a car radio capable of playing mp3 tracts, and to avoid having to carry a lot of individual cd's.
Windows 98s/e with an adaptec cd r/w capability.

Daz35 16:35 17 Jul 04

click here

These are very useful tools for ripping, burning and even for converting from one codec to another. (WMA to Mp3 etc)

And the best thing is, they're free!

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:40 17 Jul 04

You need a music ripper to change the CD to MP3 and store on the hard drive.

Then some form of burning software i.e. Nero to burn the (data) mp3 files to CD. Some MP3 players can only read at one level (not out of folders) so burn the files direct to CD donot try to burn in folders.

Music / wave editing:-
Audacity click here

CD Burning :-
Deepburner click here

mikef. 18:58 17 Jul 04

Two programs on the new PCA disc which I recieved yesterday.

hazelnut 09:20 18 Jul 04

Thank you for your replies. I will try all the suggestions. I am a newcomer to mp3, so I will not hold my breath for a perfect outcome !

selfbuild 12:45 18 Jul 04

CDex is another CD > MP3 convertor and works very well....

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…