mp3 to car cd player

Cabochon 01:51 15 Feb 06

how do I get my mp3 recordings of my vinyl LPs onto CD so they will play in my car/garden boom box?
I tried Nero Audio CD maker but the result was silence :(

Kev.Ifty 02:11 15 Feb 06

Is your car/garden boom box mp3 compatible?

Check the disk usimg your PC. Will the tracks play using Windows Media Player?

Try using the 'Convert LP to CD' function.

Kev.

Smiler 17:30 15 Feb 06

If your car/boom box doesn't say it will play mp3s then you're out of luck and will need to replace them with ones that will play mp3 files.

You can try making an audio cd from the mp3 files this will then convert the files to wave files that car/boom box will play.
You will need a program such as nero to make an audio cd. There are probably free progs out there somewhere that will also do this. Perhaps someone else can point you in the right direction.

driving man 18:25 15 Feb 06

Even quicker --Tesco sells a gadget (dummy cassette)into which you plug your mp3 player using the headphone socket. Obviously you need your car to have a cassette player. By the way its about £3.50

mole44 20:16 15 Feb 06

if your car has only cd slot,you can get a low powered fm transmitter that plugs onto your lighter socket.then you plug ipod etc and pen drive in as well into it via usb/mini jack socket

flyingbrit 20:31 17 Feb 06

You say you burned the cd with Nero audio cd? I always use Nero to burn my mp3's to cd to play in the car, the player is nothing special, just bog standard Citroen installed, and I've never had a failure yet. Explain how are you burning in Nero, maybe it's something you're not doing quite right.

Devil Fish 21:28 17 Feb 06

if your cd player wont play mp3 convert them to wav or cda then burn them though you will get less on one disk

Cabochon 00:32 21 Feb 06

I downloaded a prog to make the mp3s into wavs and now it works fine, great. I`m thinking about getting the fm transmitter as that seems like a great idea as I can dig out my old minidisk and use for that as well. Must have messed up the Nero somehow. will be having a look at the Tesco cassette for my sister who has a cassette player in her car. Got to be worth 3.50! Good stuff, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Microsoft Surface Studio hands-on review: the iMac killer is here

Best Mac antivirus 2017