MP3 burning program

wednesday 13 16:06 12 Oct 05

I recently purchased a home cinema system and thought about burning an MP3 disc for my DVD to play on it. I tried using the free ashampoo burning suite but it skipped out half of the tracks, then i tried using nero express but it only burned four tracks on the first try and none my dvd frezes searching for the tracks on the second.

Could you please give me a trial to download on anything that works or help on these programmes?

plsndrs3 16:13 12 Oct 05

I successfully burn MP3s on Nero - both on a 'finalised' CD for playing in my car & on an 'un-finalised' CD for safekeeping or if the one in the car goes walkies. Never, EVER had a problem with Nero so I doubt that another program will work if Nero doesn't.

There must be something else amiss here .....

Minkey1 16:16 12 Oct 05

dBpoweramp is often recommended to rip to mp3 via it's music converter tool click here comes with a 30 day trial, but is cheap to buy anyway.

Can the DVD player in your Home Cinema set up definitely play mp3's - not all will.

wednesday 13 16:22 12 Oct 05

The player plays the four tracks and has the mp3 logo on the lcd display and on the front of the player.

I will try your download

wednesday 13 15:21 13 Oct 05

Thanks for the download but it doesn't solve the burning

TommyRed 16:50 13 Oct 05

Try updating your version of Nero from their site, on the few occassions Nero hasn't worked for me an update has resolved the problem. When you come to burn use 'simulation', I think it's under 'More', so you don't end up with more coasters. Let us know how you get on. TR

bluesbrother 17:02 13 Oct 05

I use this a lot click here I haven't had a failed burn (yet).

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…