mp3 audio file to mp3 sound

Time out 17:55 28 Dec 04

converted audio cd on roxio 6 creator to an mp3 audio file dropped all file into creator project selecting music mp3 try to burn looks like it is reading the file but no burn any help

Totally-braindead 19:22 28 Dec 04

If you burn the MP3 as data, it will burn but will only be readable in a device able to read MP3s ie it may not work in most hifis. If however you burn it as music it converts them and then should play in any hifi capable of reading CDR disks. Now from what you've said it runs ok but just doesn't burn a disk, if that is the case have you got the CDRW chosen as your destination drive, a while back I was trying to burn a disk and it just didn't work, took me ages to figure out I was actually burning it to the hard drive, just wondered if you were perhaps doing the same?

Time out 12:39 29 Dec 04

i can burn an mp3 and convert it to music to play on any cd player no problem
but i have put some tracks onto hard drive in a folder taken from normal cd which have been converted to mp3 on roxio 6 but wont let me burn as an mp3 on project so i can play on car mp3/cd player. i tried burning mp3 files as data like u suggested still no joy, how do i choose cdrw as destination drive

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…