mp3

athenrye 19:44 26 Sep 04

hi can you help me copy music from cds etc to ordinary mp3 if there is such a thing!
i have wmplayer and realplayer but when i try to download stuff to my mobile etc they never seem to be compatible, it seems to ask for mp3
i dont seem to have a mp3 player ripper or am i being stupid?
can you help me in the right direction......
cheers
will

Diodorus Siculus 19:50 26 Sep 04

Get dBpowerAmp - it will walk you through the process: click here

athenrye 21:02 26 Sep 04

i downloaded it, and seems to be okay...
i ripped a few songs drom cd and from file....
but when i go to play them it says
"windows cannot find ejay.exe. this programme is needed for opening files of type "ejay mp3station mediafile"
under programme not found.....
can you help
i had this programme a while ago and didnt like it!! so deleted it
cheers
will

gillersuk 21:08 26 Sep 04

download musicmatch (free), it uses mp3 as its default format. just click record on the recorder window and it will rip the music files from CD on to your hard-drive in MP3 format.

Diodorus Siculus 21:10 26 Sep 04

Try winamp from click here and get the lite version - it is excellent program for organising and playing mp3 files.

Further, you can right click on one of the mp3 files and choose "open with" and point to, for example, windows media player.

open windows media player then go to tools, options. Make sure MP3 is ticked under the 'file types' tab

That should make them open in windows media player by default

gillersuk 21:14 26 Sep 04

i find winamp ok for a small amount of music files but find the interface clumsy and ugly. musicmatch from click here is a nicer looking, more powerful MP3 database. it has excelent tagging features, quick rip capabilities and much much more!

paddyjack 21:44 26 Sep 04

To rip cd try this click here I find it very easy to use

Diodorus Siculus 15:12 27 Sep 04

Apple's iTunes is excellent if you want a 20mb download... great for ripping, orgainising and playing.

athenrye 23:10 27 Sep 04

thankyou
went for music match as i had it before...forget about it! doh
cheers
will

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…